Monday, January 27, 2014

To this point, I am a complete failure, as a blogger.

I really hope no one reads these things, besides Sena (perhaps she will take pity on me?)

Hear are my closing remarks about Lehman's article, witch I neglected to add. Perhaps I will get the formatting right, this time... who knows?

When Lehmann talks about the I/O brush, a multimedia tool for children, I understand what she is referring to, when she points out that the focus is on the art being made with the technology and not on the creative work that went into developing the technology. What do the creators of this technology want, a medal? I am sure that they are well compensated for their work and respected by others in their field.


I don’t know, I guess I am just more interested in learning how to create digital art than I am in learning about the underlying philosophies connected to it’s historical relevance and legitimacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment